Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Submit Adoptable Ideas!

2 posters

Go down

Submit Adoptable Ideas! Empty Submit Adoptable Ideas!

Post by Lady Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:04 am

Post your ideas here and have them voted in or out!

All adoptables finished will be listed in a poll to become an adopt on Fiction! All you have to do is submit your artwork and hope that you get the most votes. (Or get all your friends to vote for you!)

There will be no poll until there are a minimum of four entries. You may submit more than one adopt at a time, but you'll need to fill in a new form for each one. Unfinished entries do not count towards the minimum amount. There is no set date to when this will close.

Application Information: Please copy the code and fill everything in. If you are still working on part of it, please place WIP (work in progress) instead of leaving it blank. You do not need to post more than one application unless you are making another adoptable. If you edit a previous application, please make a post saying so.

Code:
[u][b]Adopt Application Form[/b][/u]
[b]Adoptable Name:[/b]
[b]Adoptable Information[/b] (background story)[b]:[/b]
[b]Adoptable Image Lineart:[/b] [img][/img]
[b]Adoptable Image Colored:[/b] [img][/img]
[b][i]I[/i][/b] [u][insert username here][/u] [b][i]have created the above images by myself and have not referenced anything not mentioned above. I do not steal![/i][/b]
Lady
Lady
Admin
Admin

http://tlws.50webs.com

Back to top Go down

Submit Adoptable Ideas! Empty Re: Submit Adoptable Ideas!

Post by Lady Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:05 am

Reserved for images and info.
Lady
Lady
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zecha Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:26 am

Adopt Application Form
Adoptable Name: Raggy Piggs xD
Adoptable Information (background story): I was doodling on MS Paint and came up with a pig... Then I drew mud underneath the pig... Then I tried a trick I learnt in MS Paint... And suddenly, I came up with the idea and started on the stages. xP But for the "mud"/"fabric" found along the stages, do not belong to me... x.x'' From: Here, but I can't seem to find the floral one T^T So does this count as "stealing"? >.< If it is, I'll try to take my own pictures and do re-do the thing...
Adoptable Image Lineart: Submit Adoptable Ideas! 161ib1i
Adoptable Image Colored: Submit Adoptable Ideas! 28sbmsp
I zecha (maybe) have(has) created the above images by myself(herself) and have(has) not referenced anything not mentioned above. I do not steal!
zecha
zecha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:33 pm

zecha wrote:Adopt Application Form
Adoptable Name: Raggy Piggs xD
Adoptable Information (background story): I was doodling on MS Paint and came up with a pig... Then I drew mud underneath the pig... Then I tried a trick I learnt in MS Paint... And suddenly, I came up with the idea and started on the stages. xP But for the "mud"/"fabric" found along the stages, do not belong to me... x.x'' From: Here, but I can't seem to find the floral one T^T So does this count as "stealing"? >.< If it is, I'll try to take my own pictures and do re-do the thing...
Adoptable Image Lineart: Submit Adoptable Ideas! 161ib1i
Adoptable Image Colored: Submit Adoptable Ideas! 28sbmsp
I zecha (maybe) have(has) created the above images by myself(herself) and have(has) not referenced anything not mentioned above. I do not steal!
That's a cute idea! I never thought of using pictures for blankets and the like.

Do you know if the other stock images came from the same site? It'd make it a lot easier to find if they were and if you can remember what the designs were... It should be credited, yes, but I wouldn't call it outright "stealing" because you honestly just seem to have forgotten and you aren't trying to claim the images as your own. (You know, being truthful is awesome like that sometimes!)
Lady
Lady
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zecha Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:58 am

Awesome? Me? Aww... xD
I'll just teach you the trick I learnt from somewhere... I think it'll be easier.

Submit Adoptable Ideas! 2ywehli
Submit Adoptable Ideas! 330ve3p
Submit Adoptable Ideas! 9auuex
Submit Adoptable Ideas! 29mssie

It's quite easy if you follow it carefully.
Now you can use other fabrics if you want...

I don't think I'll have time to change the fabrics and such so maybe you can ask one of the site's artists to colour/shade the piggs and change the fabriccs xD
zecha
zecha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down